BootCamp Basics 6+6
~ Creating YOUR Custom Workshop ~
Bootcamp Basics 6+6 is a 6 month series of live workshops. Each monthly workshop addresses a single, specific topic that require action for a successful, live workshop, seminar or learning event. The intent of each topic is to leave the workshop with a specific action started – and defined next steps for the next 30 days.
6 + 6
6 months + 6 specific topics
How does it 6+6 work?
Each monthly workshop:
- 4-hour practical, hands-on session
- Requires BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop / Tablet)
- Will include a specific topic related to workshop creation success.
- Is designed for those who want to start CREATING workshops, courses or seminars!
- Workshop Event Web Presence
- Workshop Logistics
- Workshop Topic, Schedule, Agenda
- Workshops – Get Paid
- Your Workshop Team (Presenters, Volunteers, Support)
- Launch, Promote, Tweek, Repeat
You will leave the workshop with specific components developed or refined, and a plan of actions for your next steps.
What you will receive:
- Part 1: Discussion
- Part 2: Practice Lab – BYOL (Bring your own laptop) suggested, but not required.
- Digital Workshop Materials
Reserve Your Seat Today!
You may attend a single, monthly Bootcamp Basics 6+6 workshop session, or the entire series. For Dates / Details / Purchase, please…
- Special Student and Senior Pricing Available
- Pre-registration required