Choosing your workshop topics varies with a number of things, including:
- Consider the needs of the audience.
- What is the buyer’s need to accomplish?
- Gain agreement on the expected workshop outcomes.
- Verify if the workshop names is in use?
- Is the topic comprehensive enough for a workshop series?
Make a list of the possible topics.
- Outline multiple versions of the individual topics. Select your topic 2 or 3 favorite.
- Test the value and variety of your topics
- Match the topics with issues and problems reported by your audience. Ask yourself if your topic is aligned with these problems.
- Ask yourself, what problems will your workshop topic solve, if any?
Example topic: Bullying in the Workplace.
If time allows, review with your trusted team or your potential clients for clarity, recognition, and content understanding . Search online resources, such as book sites, publishing sites, etc to for similar titles.
Time to Move!